Is real time monitoring required for existing assets or structures?
Existing assets/structures/infrastructures like bridges, dams, metro/road/rail tunnels, high-rise buildings etc. age and deteriorate with time posing a potential threat to life, health, property and environment. The safe functioning of infrastructure projects is important.
Changes in the behavioral characteristics may be indicative of impending failure of a structure. Continuous monitoring of infrastructures becomes essential for detecting such changes at early stages and to take preventive action to prevent disasters. These assets may also require continuous monitoring during construction activities in close vicinity.
Online/real time monitoring allows continuous, near real time monitoring of structural health parameters remotely, even from different geographical locations.
Encardio-rite provides advanced real time monitoring solutions that consist of:
- Geotechnical sensors to measure all relevant parameters required to monitor structural behavior.
- Automatic monitoring of geotechnical sensors using SDI-12 digital interface data logger with GSM/GPRS telemetry or using LoRa nodes and a gateway
- Monitoring with automatic total stations with GSM/GPRS telemetry
- Public cloud based web data management service
- > Read All Our Blog Posts